Thursday 30 April 2015

Circle friends


Supplies: Circle Friends Stamp set by Simon Says Stamps, card-stock, Cup'o Joe and Pool ink by hero Arts, Circle Dies by MFT, Rhinestone, Promarkers

Good evening.

I don't get a lot of time to craft at the moment - working a lot and when I do have time off I am either too tired or playing catch up at home. Things are gathering dust in my craft room.

However, I did manage to make this little card for a friend and I love this stamp set. Can be used for most occasions :).

I am entering this into Simon Says Stamps Wednesday challenge "Anything Goes".

Thank you for swinging by. Hugs, Mette

1 comment:

Lin said...

This is as cute as can be, Mette! I love everything about it, the sweet bear and heart, and the tiny striped backgrounds! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!