Thursday 21 August 2014

Little Miss Muffet Stamps - pdp Ellie


Good morning all. 

I have always been a huge fan of the owner of Little Miss Muffet Stamps, Barbara. Her colouring is stunning, she dares to take risks and she is always full of inspiration. Her fabulous blog can be viewed HERE (make a huge mug of coffee first and a packet of biscuits).

For this week's inspirational post and a reminder that our Anything Goes challenge is still running over at LMM challenge blog,  I wanted to share a new long-term project which I "borrowed" from Barbara's blog. She has started to make an ATC journal and as I love ATCs I thought I would like to do one for me. So watch this space.
Above is the little ATC I made and here is the page


I write the stamp name and date by each ATC and I can fit 2 on each page. There are no ATCs on the opposite page.

For more inspiration head over to the LMM facebook page. There is always something fun happening.

Supplies

Stamps: pdp Ellie (Little Miss Muffet Stamps), Flirty Girls (Bella Blvd.) - Papers: card-stock, MiC Blending card, Pebbles Inc. - Dies: various from MFT - Promarkers - Rhinestone - Sticker from Bella Blvd.

Thank you for dropping by and have a super day. Hugs, Mette

2 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This is brilliant, that's all there is to it. Love the yellow too x

Sharla said...

What a fun and great idea, I love the little ATC's, and now I need to get that little gamer girl! :D