Thursday 7 August 2014

Little Miss Muffet Stamps - inspiration


Good afternoon all.

Been a while since I managed to post yet even make a card. Been hectic these last couple of months. Apologize to everyone.

Today I would like to share a card I made using a super sweet image from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. Also wanted to remind everyone that there is still 1 week left of the latest challenge ...... Baby, baby. If you have time we would love to see you join us and you could win an awesome prize.

But don't take my word for it - head over to the challenge blog and check out all the deets. Heck, we even have an amazing FB group that just keeps growing every day (no surprise there then hehe).

Supplies

Stamps: Hanging Clothes Mother (LMM), Just Hatched (Mama Elephant) - Papers: card-stock, MiC Blending card, Nostalgia dp - Dies: Home Sweet Home (CBS) - Promarkers

Thank you for dropping by and have a super day.

Happy crafting, Mette

1 comment:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I like your image choice for Baby, Baby and I love yellow. Fab card Miss Glitter x