Friday 11 April 2014

Dilly Bean Friday Challenge


Good afternoon all.

Finally Friday and the sun is shining (insert big smile). Pity I have to work tomorrow but no matter what the weather is doing the bills have to be paid hehe.

Friday also means a new challenge @ Dilly Bean Stamps. The theme this fortnight is ATC. I used to make these a lot but not so much anymore.

For all the details, rules and awesome DT inspiration please head over to the blog and we hope you will be playing with us.

Here is mine using Nina Mermaid

Supplies

Stamps: Sentiment from Clearly Besotted - Papers: Card-stock; lots of scraps - Inks: Ranger "Shutters" - Promarker - pearl

This is my last post as a Dilly Bean DT member for a while but I am hoping I will be back later in the year. Have a great day and thank you for dropping by.

Hugs, Mette

No comments: